Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dana Hall's Super-Duper Fan! (SUPERFAN)

From an e-mail he sent me:

--------------------------

My name is Dana Hall and I am in Florida...

I would like to pass on my condolences as to the passing of Jerry...
I never met him, but we exchanged a number of emails, and he was always very prompt with his replies back to me... And his knowledge on the engines he designed is very impressive...

A while back I built Jerry's Super stirling engine and it works beautifully... Then I thought I would build another fan but doubling all of the engine dimensions times 2...

The pictures are deceiving as to the size of the fan... The blade diameter is 18 inches and from the bottom to the top of the fan blades is 31.5 inches... It has a maximum rpm of 245 and runs quite nicely on a .5 inch tall flame... The base stand for the engine is my own design...

Enclosed are 2 pictures of the fan...
I thought you might like to see them...

I would like to thank you for keeping Jerry's web site and business going...
His plans and engine designs are by far the best on the Internet market...

Dana Hall





No comments:

Post a Comment